Friday, March 19, 2010

Short but Sweet!

Hope you are having a great day!

I work very hard every day to make sure each author I work with is getting the best from me.

In that attitude, I sent out a quarterly "update" to my authors, hoping to motivate some, inspire others, and build a better working relationship with all.

Let me say...I've never seen so much response from my authors! Most is good, a few are not, but for many I work with we FINALLY have a reasonable dialogue about their respective books.

The past few days I have been engrossed in responses, initiating new marketing efforts, explaining the industry, etc. I suspect I will be just as engrossed for the next few days, so please excuse my short post!

I leave you with this great article to read. Sure, it's about business, but it's applicable to EVERYONE. Look around you....observe what successful authors are doing, what successful artists are doing, etc. Then find your OWN way to make it work.

Don't be like the employee who defended her mediocrity. It's not going to get you anywhere!

Oh, here's the link: how to find that elusive success...

Blessings to all! It's in the 70s today, but we are supposed to get another snow blizzard tomorrow...pray that we don't! I'm sick of snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment